Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time Out



I received the most wonderful gift from my amazing husband for mother's day. The chance to not be the mom for the day. He bought me a ticket to "Time Out For Women." It was an amazing Friday & Saturday. The theme for the weekend was Sweet Assurance- The certainty that comes when you know life's truths. We were challenged at the end of the conference to share with those we love and those around us what we know, no matter what. What are the things you know, with out any doubt, no matter what else happens? I know my Husband loves me. I know my kids love me and need me. I know that we will be an eternal family, we have one that is already in Heaven. And I know that even on those days that I don't like myself very much my Heavenly Father still loves me. Take a minute after you read this post and think about what you know, if you like leave a comment I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

Betty Wasuita said...

Sounds like I missed out on a spiritual renewal. I'll tell you some things I know. I know that I Love all of my children and grandchildren, unconditionally. I know that health is an important issue to a happy life. I know that the gospel of JEsus Christ is true and that the saviour atoned for my sins. I know that I am a child of God. I know I am accountable for my choices. I know I Love you.

Betty Wasuita said...

Sounds like I missed a spiritual renewal.
I do know a lot of truths. I know that I Love all of my children and grandchildren, unconditionally. I know that health is an important issue to be happy. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I know that the saviour atoned for my sins. I know that I love you.