Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cookies! Cookies! and more Cookies!











I had an awesome opportunity to get together with a friend from high school, we met up again through facebook. She had posted pictures of the most amazing sugar cookies and I was privileged to go to her home yesterday and have her share some of her serious cookie skills. The roses are all made of chocolate. I can't wait to try these on my own. It was a great day and look forward to doing it again sometime soon. Thanks Mary!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Too bad my b day already passed. You did a great job, that look so good.

Betty Wasuita said...

Looks like fun. Who was this high school friend?

Leslie and Anthony said...

Yummy!!! Maybe you could teach me how to make beautiful cookies!!

Mohna said...

Okay I know what enrichment class I'm requesting next!! Seriously, you should teach us...they look amamzing!

COOLWHIP said...

Those look SOOOO good. You know, MY birthday hasn't passed..... And I bet they taste better than they look.... hint hint

Paige said...

Those are so cute. I love them.