Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let the games begin

It's that time of year FOOTBALL!!! Dustin and I had a "friendly" wager last season. Each week we would go through the list of games and decide who we thought would win each game. Sometimes we only had 2 or 3 different but other weeks it was more like 9 or 10. The winner was the one with the most correct. The loser had to plan that weeks date. It didn't have to be big or extravagant just they had to do all the planning including finding the sitter if needed. Let's just put it this way I only had to plan 1 date. We also kept a cumulative total and I got a home made delicious steak dinner after the super bowl. Dustin didn't like the way I picked my teams I based it on who had the better record and who was the home team. I tried to convince him to spot me one win each week before we started but he said no way. It looks like I didn't need the help. We printed out the schedule last night and each chose this weeks winners...So let the games begin.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh yeah! We're so excited too!!! We have bet in the past, but we'll see if that happens again. I had to cook whatever he ordered for a week last year, and another time had to clean the garage!

This year, our challenge is a "healthy" new football snack each week.. and of course, everyone must be dressed in the right colors to be allowed to watch the game! It's so much fun