Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boy meets Girl TAG!



This from my sister who tagged me. I have so many other things I need to blog about and I promise I'll get to those a little later. But first...The man in my life. Hope you all enjoy.

This is all about my sweetheart...hope I remember it right. It has been over 14 years so my memory might be a bit fuzzy.

This tag is called "How I meet___."

1. Where did you meet?
We were in a music appreciation class at ISU. His dad told him not to bother taking this class it just filled a general requirement.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I was a big flirt and I wondered when he would get around to asking me out. I did my best to hint that I'd like to see him outside of class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but it still took him almost a month to ask me out, and then it was to have something to eat before we did homework for the class. Later I found out he was waiting to see if his friend was going to ask me out first. What a gentleman.

3. Do you remember what he was wearing?
I don't remember what he was wearing when we met, but in the back of my closet I still have the shirt he wore on our first date.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
He says I kissed him first, I say he kissed me. It was while we were watching the movie Aladdin on our second date.

5. Where did you go for your first date?
We went for a walk around the track. Our second date was the next night we went to dinner and attended a concert for our class.

6. How long did you know this person before you were a couple?
We went to class for a month before we went on our first date. After that we were together.

7. How did he ask you out?
So would you like to get something to eat before we go to this concert for class.

8. Has this person ever purposed to you?
Yes, actually twice but that's a story for another day.

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Yes, 5, 4 living and one angel in heaven.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Not that I'm going to admit to.

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person?
I was interested in him the first time he smiled at me. He's got great eyes.

12. Do you get along with his family?
Yes, but we don't get to see them very often.

13. Do you trust this person?
Absolutely!

14. Do you see him as your partner in the future?
For at least the next million years or so...

15. What is the best gift he gave you?
Another story for a different day...He gave me a pearl ring for the Christmas after our first son passed away.

16. What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves?
He really doesn't get on my nerves.

17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Enjoying growing older together.

18. What causes the most arguments?
We don't really argue we mostly pout at our house and then we talk about whatever was bothering us and we move on.

19. How long have you been together?
We have been married for 14 1/2 years.

20. Are you married?
I sure hope so.

21. Who do you tag?
Any girl who has a boy to talk about.

No comments: